Teaching Writing - Related Links
- "Do You Speak American" PBS language website
- UNESCO Site on Endangered Languages
- Supplemental Material: Writing Clearly and Concisely. General Guidelines for Reducing Bias. [Supplementary activities for the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th ed..]
- Students' Right to Their Own Language: Conference on College Composition and Communication
- Blog sponsored by the Conference on College Composition and Communication about diversity, education, and writing.
- "Mainstreaming Diversity Writing." WPA: Writing Program Administration 31.1-2 (Fall/Winter 2007).
- Ojibwe (Anishinaabemowin) Language Site sponsored by University of Michigan.